This video was created by 5 of my students. I had been invited to be a Keynote speaker for a Management Conference (Midwest Organizational Behavior Teaching Conference) in May of 2018. I decided that it would be most appropriate to co-present with my students, since I would be speaking about my conception of the "Co-Created Classroom". My students began to interview current students enrolled in my Leadership and Organizational Behavior courses and got so excited about the responses that they thought a video would best tell the story. They then brought in another student who was studying video technique into the team and here is what they came up with!
Links About Michael's Teaching, Consulting & Research
- Michael's Teaching (Faculty Bio)
- Book Chapter, "The Co-Created Classroom"
- Academic Paper, "Inviting the Muse"
- Academic Paper, "Tuning Into the Music of Groups"
- Academic Paper, "Work Orientations in the Classroom"
- Academic Paper, "Thesis: Task Engagement"
- T-Group Brochure
- Professor Advocates Harmony in the Business World (Daily Pennsylvanian Dec 25, 1997)
- Organizational Behavior Teaching Society
- Leading and Selling With Respect